72-9595 - Cable Continuity Tester with Adapter Kit
Cable continuity tester is used to identify DC continuity or shorts in cables. This tool places a DC current through one end of cable and identifies the cable at the other end with the detachable tone detector. A Short circuit LED detector so if a short exists in the cable the LED lights up.
- Drop Ship:0
- Includes a 17 piece adapter kit with UHF, "N", BNC, "F", RCA connectors and more
- Easy to hold, anodized brass body
- Designed for RF cable applications
- Right angle male push-on connector for easy use
- Operates on one "AAA" battery (included)